Sunday, February 14, 2016

Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap Information And Product Info

One Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap bought individually, usually through a distributor is $25.One wrap is merely a sample. Four Ultimate Body Applicator Wraps - one box - is considered a treatment. Twelve wraps are comparable to liposuction surgery.

Have you ever tanned in a tanning salon? Tanning one time only will not give you the type of deep golden glow, that going several times in a month will produce. Wraps are the same way. The first time you wrap, you will see a difference. The importance of taking before pics is mainly so that you can see how well they work for you. Pictures help track your progress, so the more you wrap, the more pictures, the more results you will see.

Every 72 hours, wraps are applied to the desire body part. You must drink water to help the wrap process. You are not losing water weight!! I "tried" to sabotage my wrap process by eating all kinds of junk food. I still had a three inch loss in my stomach, and I ate whatever, whenever.



More questions? Connect with me on facebook.com/itworkswrapp

Visit my page: https://www.facebook.com/itworksultimatebodyapplicatorwrap

Ready to order? http://itworkswrapp.com

Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment